Monday, September 12, 2011

paris!

Short post for now...I forgot my password and acted stubborn about resetting it, but I just ended up doing it anyway. So I'm back! BUT...
I also forgot my camera cord. Which means no pictures until my lovely momma can send it to me.


I've been having oodles and oodles and noodles of fun here. It's typical Portland Paris weather here- it was pouring during the 9/11 ceremony at Trocadero (having to battle a sea of eye-puncturing devices umbrellas was no fun, but it was worth it). However, it was absolutely beautiful and sunny only a few hours later when I was walking around the eiffel tower. I took some amazing pictures, but those will have to wait...


love,
alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex!

    It sounds like you're having so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures, so take lots of them! I hope your whole semester is lovely. Go see some fantastic art for me :) Have a wonderful time darling, and I'll talk to you later!

    litb,
    Elizabeth Harney

    ReplyDelete