Friday, January 6, 2012

Rose Bakery


sometimes you just have a hankering for veggies.
also, excellent tart.
I am not usually a fan, but the crust was light
and flaky and warm, while the filling was the perfect counterpart.
mushrooms perfect umami taste!

I went to brunch with a friend at the famous 




I was with a friend and her fancy dslr.
I still prefer mine.
Side note: did you notice that bread?? Yumm!
And with butter!
That never happens here.
You will get stared down if you try it with normal
waiters, unless if you are acting blatantly american. 




pretty cramped, but comfortable


ginger beer, elderflower beer! crazy


bringing the freshly baked cakes to the front,
from the kitchen 


a collection of British food


their pistachio cake, and also their citrus cake, was
filling but not dense, melty almost but not oily.
miam as they say for yum here


I always see these two types of carrotes.
 Can anyone tell me why?

No comments:

Post a Comment