Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friday Adventure: Monet's Garden

Guess where I am??
Well, the heading kinda gives it away.

Caution: LOTS of big, beautiful (and probably full of data) pictures ahead!
Don't load if on a super slow computer...


I warned you!
the outside of his house.
Unfortunately, you were not able to take pictures while you were inside of it.
I couldn't even sneak one in! There were guards at very door and inside.
A man was taking a picture of his wife while there was
a group of us in the bedroom. She was standing in front of the window,
where it is possible to see the gardens.
Before he could take the picture, one of the guards leaped out of nowhere
and made him stop until she could move back enough that
not even the curtains could be in the picture.
crazy, huh?
here's a link to a pic of the room:
his bedroom
Here is also a link to his workshop:
click me!
And his yellow dining room (yes, it is that bright!)
Here
and here
It actually was a good thing, otherwise I think that I would
still be in his kitchen. I think that I could probably fit under the stovetop,
don't you think?
Check it out here:
my future kitchen
And here:
I could probably fit...




such a beautiful iris.
can you spot the sparrows in the bush behind it?
They are quite hidden...


here's a close up to help




the plan of the grounds,
the diagonal is a road, not a river unfortunately












that is his house in the background


some lamb's ear.
I just had to take this pic;
if you remember I also took one of some lamb's ear
I saw in salem

love and blessings, 
alex

No comments:

Post a Comment