Saturday, December 24, 2011

Coutume/Random

my orchids, before I killed them.
I have an orange thumb.
Of death.




(I did this)
I am a preschooler.
Okay, moving on...


Every once in a while, I am lucky enough to see these ad men at work.
I have never seen women at this work,
slicking on the pubs.
I love to just observe...we all just walk by them,
everyday.
Some catch our eyes, but I know that I don't always realize
that there is someone who goes around, unfolds the giant ads,
fetches the water from the underground faucets/grates
(that I have seen men pee into and a homeless women drink from,
after fetching a bottle from the trash),
and squeegees them onto the curved wall.


obviously, I am a bit behind on blog posts! This was set up for Christmas.
Speaking of which, I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday,
whatever your denomination!
(WHAT UP,  flying-spaghetti-monsters!)


no dogs in the park.
no walking on the grass because...




even the grass goes on vacation in paris.


this little garden is just on the way to café coutume,
if you are walking away from the métro stop
Sèvres-Babylone

CAFÉ COUTUME


This is certainly my favorite place for coffee in Paris.
Coming from Portland, I prefer to drink coffee when it is good,
not the normal sludge that you normally find.
I like the taste, not just the caffeine.
They serve their water in beakers, and it is very hip.


I love just sitting at the counter, next to my little moss buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment