Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
as always, click on
"read more"
to see more pictures
:)


the advent calendar I decided not to buy
(the box)




can you see me?
the maison du chocolat right by my house
all dolled up




even McDo gets into the swing of things!


what it looked like after I had set it up


I bought eiffel tower keychains as ornaments


I went along with the snowflake from last year
and taped gold and gold-patterned napkins
cut into snowflakes onto my wall in a type of pyramid
that would mimic the tree's angles
(wait, when did I turn into martha stewart?!?)


the tree in the building


my christmas tree


i love my sisters!!
thank you for sending me a care package DG
some pictures from my care package and holiday decorations


sisters!




in case you were wondering what the currency here
looks like (and how I am buying all of this)


these delicious chocolate-covered-candied-hazelnuts
were supposed to be a gift.
heh hehe.
quality checking is a rather consuming job...


I'll be looking out this window, wishing I was with you all!

love (and miss you!),
alex





No comments:

Post a Comment