Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fish Pedicure

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Have you made a new year's resolution?
If it happened to be to "try new things",
I highly recommend a fish pedicure!!
I bought it through groupon
(which I normally don't support because 
I do not believe that the business model
benefits smaller enterprises, but 
a) I am in Paris
b) Paris is expensive
c) I am a student
d) with the euro-to-dollar rate, I have no guilt)
ANYWAY,
go try it! It was so fun and
definitely an experience.
I giggled non-stop for the first 30 seconds, 
but after that it was great!



If you do not want to see pictures of feet, don't continue!!














I know my foot looks weird in this, but I promise it is just the angle!
You have to keep your toes spread if you want the fish to get
between the toes


love,
Alex

I'll be home soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment