Friday, December 2, 2011

Florence III

prepare yourself...

ITALIAN FOOD!!!



the menu where I went to lunch.
All in all, wasn't that impressed.
Was good, but I have had better sandwiches in
Paris (god I sound like such the snob)


on the other hand, this pizza left me speechless.
Gusta Pizza, via Maggio.
mozzarella, spicy salami, sauce.
this is what pizza is.
I want one right now!!


not in the picture, but the wood oven is just to the right.


and to the left (the silver contraption)
The guys in the picture, the one who owned it,
were there too and waited on the customers...
it all felt so authentic!


my lunch the next day.
a sort of cornmeal crepe
with ham, cheese and a few pomegranate
seeds for decoration.


it was small,
but full of flavor


cappucino


chocolate, pistachio, rice


a snack of bread and cheese on the steps




wild boar sauce with homemade pasta


the interior of the restaurant


the other side


the best tiramisu!!


my breakfast on sunday





yum!


cream filled croissant.
could use one right now!


the interior


another excellent cappuccino


from the same bakery, a heavenly
dark chocolate shortbread with white chocolate mousse
and another shortbread cookie with dark chocolate ganache.
the reason that you see a bubble is because
I foolishly thought that I could save it until I got back to my room.
Don't you worry, I rectified my mistake
quite quickly and ate it on the spot.
DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment