Saturday, December 17, 2011

Louvre (encore)



on one of the first biting cold winter days of the season.
I am sure that they were happy with their choice of outfits.







doesn't that just look like snow?


winter decorations near the place vendome


eiffel tower through the fog










this has to be one of my favorite parts of the louvre.
Whenever I am in a museum, I always have this urge to touch the works.
This is a bit of a problem, since I would probably be thrown out/arrested 
if I passed the little wires around the works.
I loved being able to feel the curves and contours of the sculptures,
along with the sharp angles.




I wish that everything in the museum was tactile.


not a tactile piece, but what an exquisitely revoting man!


a courtyard that was getting a bit refurbished


part II up next.

love,
alex

No comments:

Post a Comment