Monday, October 3, 2011

alex takes it to the streets. on a bike.


So I have an obsession in Paris.
A lover of sorts.
His name is Velib.
A little exotic, you think?
Why yes, thank you for asking...


but in all honesty, I loveLoveLOVE
the city's bike system- first 30 mins free. In the states I bought 
a card that lets you use it for the first 45 mins free.
My walk to the metro now takes 2 minutes as opposed to 12.

And since the weather has been so beautiful, often times I skip the metro entirely 
and just ride a bike home. It has also made it easier to wear heels. 
I just hop on a bike, as opposed to walking on the hobble-stones in talons.



my bag- pens to keep my ocd at ease,  bobble water bottle that sounds like
a nazgul (lord of the rings) when I drink from it, planner, notebook full of
paris secrets and camera case. And my plan de Paris par arrondissement!
Best little thing ever. worth the 5 euros.


a little snacky poo. great, soft cheese made from goat's milk that tasted fresh.
Grapes that were ripe, delicious despite the seeds.
Goat's milk yogurt. yum!



love, alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment