Sunday, October 16, 2011

Classes: Hitting the Books

time to start gettin' busy!
school has officially started, and I already have a major project due.
This thursday (the third time this class has met!!!), I have a presentation to give with another student. Thankfully, the book is in English and the other student hails from England. The presentation is in French, but at least all of the research is in english, especially since we are so close to the beginning of the class in terms of when we are giving our presentation. But of course, it was nearly impossible to find the book. Luckily, my partner found it, but it can't be checked out and has to be consulted sur place.
Actually, I am glad that I had to go through the rigamarole that was signing up since it is now out of the way and I got to visit a beautiful place.



Pantheon
if you continue straight on this road, bibliotheque sainte-barbe
is on your right side. turn right at the street that borders the pantheon,
and saint-genevieve is on your right.
basically 45 seconds from here


just gorgeous.
bibliotheque sainte-genevieve.
you can't check books out,
but I just love working in here.
I feel so productive.


chicken, squash, prunes, couscous. arugula and mint garnish.
free wifi that I later used to skype with a friend.
not especially excellent, but great to sit down
and enjoy a hot meal on a (the very first!) cold day.




love,
alexandra
(it is interesting;
I have started to respond to this version of my name!)


No comments:

Post a Comment