Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Parisian Adventures: Episode 3

I decided to try out the marais on my own...
time for falafel!


I approacheth the windoweth


And your job is to chop the vegetables...


I wear hats with feathers and buttons all the time.
And carry around hot-pink market bags.
The green is where I bought the falafel.
I am so loving Paris; this is what I got to sit down next to
while I ate this:


yummy, yummy, YES THAT WENT INTO MY TUMMY


paris in the evening light (16th)




paris in the morning light (rue notre dame des champs, 6th)


so many velibs!




in the marais, one street over from a (chatelet) metro stop.
yes, that is an alligator. or a crocodile?


and all of a sudden there is a lovely side street in Paris,
complete with a cafe.


some street art near a bar's second floor


a fountain (it smelled not-so-fresh, but was still pretty)


this passionfruit frozen yogurt was just that- a pause.
A nice little break between biking sessions



that's all for now!
love,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment