Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Parisian Adventures: Episode 6

When I went in, I just wanted to take tons of pictures. Well, that and eat everything in sight.
But after I had bought lots and lots of goodies, they said that photos weren't allowed because they needed to control their publications and their relationship with their PR people!
Anyway, you can see some photos here,
where I first heard of this pastry shop:

I love these domes! SO pretty
I love the art deco (?) work of the mosaics


a hint of the macarons and a street's reflection


some window fun


my stash!
pieroigis: mushroom. beef.
a russian breakfast creamy-croissant-pastry.
Did you click on the link earlier?
I had a green pastry and
some of those multi-colored macarons.
quite sweet and I felt like I was tasting the food coloring.
And after a hectic bike ride, the green almond, pistachio raspberry
delight no longer looked as gorgeous, but it still tasted damn delicious.
next up: giverny! monet's gardens! normandy!
love, alex

No comments:

Post a Comment