Sunday, October 23, 2011

Classes: Paris IV, La Sorbonne. Among other things...

The street I sometimes bike down to get to my appartement


these condom dispensers are surprisingly common on the streets
this one was right next to a pharmacy


another pic from paris last night


a pic from inside the sorbonne; my classroom is on the right (but isn't in the pic)
I had the hardest time finding it. Why the hell would there be a classroom that can
only be reached through a courtyard??
the theater where I saw "the artist" for my french cinema class.
the seats go up much farther; this was the best cinema that I have ever been to.
I felt as if I had gone back in time, with the black and white silent movie and these seats


another angle


the window of fouquet, a chocolate shop
yum-yum!


I just love the motion in this picture!
velib repair man

No comments:

Post a Comment