Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fontainebleau Part IV

This post is going to be about the grounds of the chateau. 
I hope that these posts aren't too wordy for you! 
I have been trying to post something everyday (I can schedule them, so it's not too hard),
but I have so much to share and as much as I love you, I would rather be out enjoying Paris.
But if you would like me to elaborate, please post a comment!
It is easy:
Just pick the URL option and instead of writing a URL, 
write your name. Easy-Peasy!

Okay, on to the good stuff:


I think that I took this photo from a window.
It was so fun to try to sneak away from the guards, pull back the curtains,
 and take these shots.
Not super sneaky, but fun nonetheless.


another window shot


from outside, under the grand
staircase that I posted in another entry 




time to go up the stairs!


view from the stairs




on the stairs, looking up








the pond through a slit in the
 balcony/bannister/railing
(I forget all of my words when I am in France!)


two swans and a duck on a pond!


the swan and one of the many carp that inhabit the lake


and of course, a pigeon


more carp


more grounds





as always, more to come!
love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment