Monday, October 24, 2011

Parisian Adventures: Episode 5

Fouquet Chocolates!

Some more close ups of the chocolate:


I have incredible restraint; I didn't eat them all in one go.

super delicious, creamy interior that m-e-l-t-e-d on your tongue

I thought that the chocolate shop was nice. The women working there were a little aloof at first, but I think that they must have so many people tourists in there all the time that they want to conserve their energy. Anyway, when I started to get serious, they warmed up right away. Yay capitalism! 
I also got to try a truffle, on the house, at the cash register. I had seen this before at Pierre Herme. Often times, the silver platter will go away when it is busy or when someone might just want free chocolate. But for the lucky few who buy, there is free chocolate involved!! A little like going broke saving money, but still delicious.

love,
a

No comments:

Post a Comment